Kojic acid dipalmitate is a modified form of kojic acid, derived from the fermentation process of certain fungi. It is a powerful skin-lightening ingredient widely used in skincare formulations due to its ability to inhibit melanin production. Kojic acid dipalmitate offers a more stable and less sensitive alternative to traditional kojic acid, making it suitable for a variety of skincare products.
- Skin brightening: Kojic acid dipalmitate helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin tone, resulting in a brighter and more even complexion.
- Melanin inhibition: It effectively inhibits tyrosinase, the enzyme responsible for melanin production, thereby helping to prevent the formation of new dark spots and pigmentation.
- Antioxidant properties: Kojic acid dipalmitate possesses antioxidant properties that help protect the skin from oxidative stress, environmental damage, and premature aging.
- Skin conditioning: It can improve the overall texture and appearance of the skin, promoting a smoother and more refined complexion.
Usage: Kojic acid dipalmitate is commonly used in various skincare products, including creams, lotions, serums, masks. It is also utilized in professional skincare treatments for targeted skin lightening and brightening.
Recommended Usage in Skincare Products:
The recommended usage of kojic acid dipalmitate in skincare products typically ranges from 1% to 3%, depending on the desired effect and the specific formulation. It is important to follow the guidelines provided by the supplier or consult a cosmetic formulator for precise measurements.
Solubility: Kojic acid dipalmitate is not highly soluble in water but dissolves well in oil-based formulations. It can be incorporated into emulsions or combined with other compatible ingredients for optimal efficacy.
- Brightening creams and lotions
- Whitening masks and peels
- Brightening facial oils
- Body lightening products
Storage: Kojic acid dipalmitate should be stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and heat sources. It is recommended to keep it in a well-sealed container to protect it from moisture and air exposure.
Difference between Kojic Acid Dipalmitate & Kojic Acid:
|Skin lightening||Kojic dipalmitate is more efficacious than Kojic Acid in inhibiting the activity of tyrosinase present in human skin so as to inhibit the melanin formation and produce excellent effects in whitening skin and in anti-suntan.|
|Solubility and skin absorbance||Kojic acid dipalmitate is oil soluble and is more easily absorbed into skin when it is incorporated into a cream as compared with Kojic Acid|
Country of origin: China
Country of packing: Saudi Arabia
Recently Viewed Products
منتجات شاهدتها مؤخراً
إنضم إلى ورشة العمل
انضم إلينا في ورشة العمل المميزة لتتعلّم كيفية صنع منتجات التجميل الخاصة بك واكتساب مهارات جديدة.
ستتلقى دعمًا من خبراءنا المتخصصين الذين سيوجهونك خلال عملية تصنيع المنتجات. و ستتعلم أفضل الطرق والخطوات لإنتاج منتجات تجميل تعزز العناية بالبشرة وتمنحك الانتعاش والحيوية
لا تدع هذه الفرصة الرائعة تفوتك لاكتساب مهارة جديدة تحسن من روتين العناية ببشرتك
إشترك الآن واتخذ الخطوة الأولى نحو الحصول على بشرة أكثر صحة وإشراقًا